Cleaning Tips For Teens
First thing: Parents need to help their teens develop a positive self-image, so don’t let a messy room become the focal point of your whole relationship. Shouting at your teen about a messy room will not work, but the shouting and name calling could create a bad parent child relationship that could effect you and your child’s life.
Cleaning Tips For Teens article was developed to help parents and teens with a few helpful guidelines. Respect and work with your teen! A teen who isn’t doing things exactly the way you do things isn’t necessarily being rebellious.
Cleaning Tips For Teens Guideline One
- No sense in forcing your teen to do things just as you would, come up with some cleaning responsibilities that you can both live with.
- Then let your teen meet those responsibilities in his or her own way.
Cleaning Tips For Teens Guideline Two
- Settle on some standards. Decide with your teen what exactly is expected: What constitutes a “clean” room? How often does it need to be clean?
- If you make up rules in anger, you’re bound to get stuck enforcing some dumb policies.
Cleaning Tips For Teens Guideline Three
- A good ground rule to follow for all members of the family: No food in the bedrooms.
- Putting away the laundry? If your teen does not have the space to store their things you are already fighting a loosing battle. Make sure your teen has the right tools and equipment to be clean and organized.
Busy Bees Cleaning Inc
“Making Your Space a Happier Place!”
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL HOUSE CLEANERS CENTRAL INDIANA
COMMERCIAL AND HOME CLEANING SERVICES
It’s affordable with Busy Bees
Call us today! (317) 541-9878
Central Indiana Cleaning Services